Saturday, June 18, 2011

About This Blog

Although the name of the blog is relatively self explanatory, I would like to add a few more comments about the purpose of this blog and what you can expect to find here...

Fuck Snakes is a place for like-minded people to enjoy videos of snakes and other unappealing creatures getting their comeuppance in the natural world. (This is important because I in no way condone people killing snakes for any reason other than maybe some horrifying self defense situation.)

I'm not one of those disturbed individuals who enjoys watching animal snuff clips on Discovery Channel - in fact, I can't stomach seeing most of it. I don't even eat meat. But there's something about snakes that shrivels my empathy and makes me say fuck snakes

As a final note: aside from my personal comments on the videos, this website is a compilation of other people's work and I do not intend to infringe upon their rights. I will attempt to give credit where possible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment